Choose America’s Best for your Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical Needs in Bucks County!
America’s Best Mechanical & Electrical started in the garage of Len Shapiro’s home in 1985. Len started from the bottom, working with many contractors, learning the tricks and skills of the trade. He then went on to obtain his own contractors licenses in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Three decades and more than thousands of installations later, America’s Best sets the standard for excellence in the HVAC and Electrical industries. Conveniently located in Southampton, America’s Best serves residential, commercial and multi-family dwellings in the Bucks, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. Len Shapiro’s vision has become one of the most successful multi-service contracting companies in the Greater Philadelphia area, and continues to strive for excellence.
What Can America’s Best Mechanical & Electrical Do For Your Company?
Service, Maintenance & Replacement
• Packaged Systems
• VRV Systems
• Low Voltage Systems
• Variable Frequency Drives
• Refrigerant Reclamation and Recovery
• Split Systems
Design & Installation Services
• HVAC Controls
• Solar Energy Solutions
• Thermal Solar
• Sheet Metal
• Lighting and Electrical Upgrades
• Generator Installation and Maintenance
24/7 Repair Service
• 24- Hour Emergency Service
• Professional trained Service Technicians
• EPA Certified Technicians
• Minimal downtime and disruption for your business
Licenses & Affiliations
• PA Certified Master Mechanical Contractor
• NJ Certified Master Electrical Contractor
• PA Certified Master Electrician
• Philadelphia Certified Master Electrician
• Philadelphia Warm Air License
• Philadelphia Sheet Metal License
We are proud to offer the very best value to our customers and hope you would consider us for all of your mechanical & electrical service needs. The following are the advantages by partnering with us:
• We employ the most accurate approach and methodology that ensure you achieve your short and long term financial and business goals and objectives.
• We select the most appropriate project implementation process that guarantees our clients the lowest possible project costs.
• We specialize in working in occupied spaces and know the challenges, keep work areas clean, and actively plan our work methods to minimize any possible disruption.
• We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Emergency Services – even on a Sunday at 2:00 am!
Don’t believe us? Here’s some kind words from our customers:
“The technicians were courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. The woman in the office was kind, friendly and ready to assist. The owner should be very proud to offer these products and services to our community. This is somebody who provides quality and can be trusted!”
Dr. Sande R. Jacobson, DC (Dr. Sande Jacobson Chiropractor & Wellness Center, Langhorne, PA)
“In the six years that I have worked for Lindy Property Management, Len Shapiro has consistently been a go-to person for me, for many different needs. I know him to be fair, honest, and very reasonable to deal with – which to me are first and foremost the most important qualities in a mission-critical contractor.
Len’s technical proficiency is excellent in a wide range of situations, and his advice has been invaluable to our organization on matters ranging from electrical shorts to major HVAC projects. I have personally overseen multiple projects with budgets of hundreds of thousands of dollars, in both electrical and HVAC. Such projects are generally fraught with inherent difficulty and unforeseen complications. Len has consistently distinguished himself by his professionalism, attention to detail, and the quality of his work. I don’t believe I have ever been disappointed. Great crew!”
Adam Levitt (Regional Operations for Lindy Property Management, Jenkintown, PA)
“It is with genuine pleasure that I recommend Len Shapiro and America’s Best Mechanical & Electrical for consideration in serving your electrical and HVAC needs. As a long distance Property Administrator in Florida, I am in a unique position of overseeing physical plant & maintenance issues for 99 dental offices nationally – many in the Philadelphia area. Reliability, responsiveness and follow-through are crucial to me, in knowing that projects will be managed skillfully and completed successfully. I have been associated with America’s Best since 2005 and have come to rely on their responsive service, through evaluation of often complex problems, accurate diagnosis and successful resolve of all of our electrical and HVAC issues. Owner, Len Shapiro, is a good communicator, natural problem solver, and go-to person by nature. His trained eye and overall construction experience is great for recommending proper work!”
Donna Stiles (Facilities Manager for Dental Care Alliance, Sarasota)
Still not convinced? Request a Quote here and let us prove to you why we we are “America’s Best” contractor for heating, air conditioning and electrical service, maintenance, repair and installation!