NEMA 14-50 Tesla Charging Receptacle Installation | Philadelphia, PA
As more and more people make the transition to using electric cars, having charging stations in their homes becomes much more important. Charging stations can make using an electric vehicle much more convenient, and the professionals at America’s Best Mechanical & Electrical specialize in the installation of electric vehicle chargers. We can take care of every aspect of the job from beginning to end, which is exactly what we did for these homeowners in Philadelphia.
We began the job by inspecting the property to determine exactly what the project would entail, then attaining all of the necessary permits. After that, we got to work on completing the installation:
- Installed dedicated 50 amp circuit for Tesla car charging station in customer’s garage;
- Tapped main disconnect, extended feeders to new 200 amp rated disconnect;
- Installed 50 amp fuses;
- Connected dedicated circuit for Tesla charging to new disconnect;
- Installed NEMA 14-50 outlet at location identified by homeowner for preference;
- Surface-mounted all equipment to wall for aesthetics.
Our clients were very happy with the job:
“Extremely responsive and very helpful. We have used them for big and small jobs. We definitely recommend them.”